Register  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in 
kitchenaid meat grinder

Post new topic  Reply to topic   .Team XR1. Forum Index » .Team XR1. » PRESENTATONS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
AviBennet

PostPosted: Tue 10 Apr - 06:37 (2018)    Post subject: kitchenaid meat grinder Reply with quote
Once you have it mounted on the front of your KitchenAid Stand mixer you’re ready to grind. All you have to do is choose your grind plates. I opted for the course grind plate because I was going to grind up beef, and if you plan on grinding bread for bread crumbs or cheese you’ll use the fine grind plate. From the looks of it the only difference between the two are the size of the holes.

I wanted to try grinding my own beef with the KitchenAid Meat Grinder. I usually buy organic beef that’s extra lean, but even then I’ve found that making burgers from the extra lean still results in a lot of fat you need to drain off. That’s one of the main reasons why I think anyone would want to grind their own meat: you can take a roast and cut away all of the excess fat before you grind it. That way you only grind what you want to grind.

Tue 10 Apr - 06:37 (2018)
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 10 Apr - 06:37 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tue 10 Apr - 06:37 (2018)

Page 1 of 1